The Vendor Portal is a tool designed for your vendors: linguists and other specialist. It can be used by freelancers, agencies and even your in-house team.
With the Vendor Portal they can:
- Review job offers. Accept or reject new jobs offers.
- Have a clear preview of all current, pending and completed work.
- Download the source files and upload the completed target files. All files are finally in one place.
- Create an invoice for completed work.
- Notify their customer (the owner of the Vendor Portal) about planned unavailability.
Any Vendor Contact Person can use it when invited. You can invite your partners with the "Invite to Vendor Portal" functionality button. It is found in two places:
- at the bottom of any Contact Person's Main Data tab (good for individual invitations)
- in either Vendors, or Contacs tab, if you pick at least one item (good for group invitations, provided the chosen vendor has Contact Persons)
Here is a clip explaining how to do it.
After logging in, the vendor can go any of five modules on the left-hand side panel. These are:
- Job Offers
The modules are discussed in details in their respective chapters of this Knowledge Base.
In the right-hand side top corner, the person logged in can also manage some of their personal information, log in and preferences. It is also where they can log off.
Customer support service by UserEcho