Smart View widget allows you to have a quick preview of a selected Smart View. Moreover, you can click an item in the previewed table to instantly get to its details.
In order to prepare the widget, first you may need to have
prepared proper Smart View in the area of your interest. Otherwise, you might not be able to configure the widget properly.
To add a Filtered Records widget:
- Go to Dashboard module in Home Portal.
- Click Add Widget. The Add Widget pop-up window appears.
- Click the Add button in the Smart View row. The following window appears:
- Enter the name for the widget in the Title field. (optional)
- From the Scope drop-down menu, select the area of the Home Portal that contains the view with the information you are interested in.
- From the Choose an existing view drop-down menu, select the Smart View with the information you are interested in. The name of the Smart View will be copied to the Title field if you leave it empty.
- Click Save Changes. Your settings are saved and you can view the widget in your Dashboard.
You can also embed a Smart View with your vendors' jobs schedule. To add such view, you first need to prepare a specific Smart View in Vendors module.
Creating Smart Views
Customer support service by UserEcho