Filtered Records widget displays a number of entities that fulfill certain conditions provided in the widget's settings.
In order to prepare the widget, first you may need to have prepared proper Smart View in the area of your interest. Otherwise, you might not be able to configure the widget properly. To learn more about Smart views, click here [link TODO].
To add a Filtered Records widget:
- Go to Dashboard module in Home Portal.
- Click Add Widget. The Add Widget pop-up window appears.
- Click the Add button in the Filtered Records row. The following window appears:
- Enter the name for the widget in the Title field. (optional)
- From the Scope drop-down menu, select the area of the Home Portal that contains the view with the information you are interested in.
- From the Choose an existing view drop-down menu, select the Smart View with the information you are interested in. The name of the Smart View will be copied to the Title field if you leave it empty.
- Click Save Changes. Your settings are saved and you can view the widget in your Dashboard.
Customer support service by UserEcho