Adding an image to XTRF notification is really simple, what you need to have is just a working link and you are ready to go.
- After logging into XTRF you need to go to Configuration Panel
- In the configuration panel go to Templates and Notification.
- Go to the Templates tab
- Find the template to which you want to add the image and press pencil button
- In the notification template, press on the image shortcut
- Now add the link to the image you want to have in the notification
- Now the image is visible and will be used whenever this notification is triggered
Customer support service by UserEcho