If your XTRF emails were not delivered to their recipients, the messages may have been redirected to your XTRF administrator's email address. You will need to deactivate the email redirection, as well as test the email settings in order to confirm that this was the source of the problem.
- Go to System > Configuration > General Configuration > Advanced Configuration > System > E-mail.
- Click Edit.
- Make sure that the Redirected All Mail to Admin tickbox is deselected.
- Now you will need to test the email settings. Enter your own email address into the Text E-mail field.
- Click Test. If an error message appears, modify and the test the settings until a success message appears.
- Click Save.
If the test was successful, but an email was not received...
One possible cause could be that your mail server treats XTRF emails as spam. A server considers a message as spam by checking various indicators and using thresholds. The indicators and thresholds vary greatly and depend solely on your provider's policy. The reason why your server classifies XTRF emails as spam is because XTRF is an automated system, and all emails (excluding CRM) are semi-automated. If you believe this to be the cause of the problem, you may need to contact your email service provider for verification.
If the test was successful, but the email was received only at the test address and not other addresses...
Check the E-mail Queue Info field in order to see if the value in the text is greater than 0. If the value is greater than 0, the emails were queued because users attempted to send a large quantity of emails in a short period of time. The emails will be sent soon. For example, if "10 messages in queue" appears in the field, there are 10 XTRF emails that will be delivered as soon as possible.
If you are still unsure what is wrong...
Contact the XTRF Support Team. In your message be sure to attach the server.log file. To download the file:
- Go to System > Configuration > System > Information > Browse Logs.
- Click on server.log. The log file of the current day does not have a date included in the filename.
Customer support service by UserEcho