To define correct Payables and Receivables in Smart Project, you need the following elements:
- Project with defined language combinations
- Volume of the project
- Price profiles of both Vendors and Clients with competencies that are matching those in project
- Go to the project and verify if languages are added and scroll down to the Finance tab or use the left-hand side panel.
- In Finance tab there is an overall view which will display a dynamically generated list of Total Cost and Total Agreed.
- Go into Receivables sub-tab and add one.
- When Receivable is being added, XTRF pulls data directly from Client Price Profile and if it matches some criteria, rate value will be filled in automatically. Those criteria are:
- Job Type
- Calculation Unit
- Language Combination
- When it comes to Receivables, Job Type can be changed using the drop-down list.You can create separate Receivables for translation and proofreading or have them combined. In case of this project, the Receivable will consist of combined translation & proofreading.
- Overall tab now displays the total agreed. Now go to Payables
- Adding Payables in XTRF requires creating a separate entity for each of the jobs that are present in Project. This Project consists of Translation and Proofreading Steps. Add Payable to the first job and do the same for the second one.
- Financial details of the project are now set. The last part is to check Overall sub-tab once again to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
It is also possible to automate this process in XTRF. For more information go to:
Customer support service by UserEcho