Payables and receivables can be defined in the 'Finance' card of a Smart Project.
To define correct Payables and Receivables in Smart Project, you need the following elements:
- Project with defined language combinations
- Volume of the Project (the amount of source words)
- Price profiles of both Clients and Vendors with competencies that are matching those in the Project
- Go to your Smart Project and in the 'Languages' card verify if languages are added.
- Scroll down to the 'Finance' card or click the panel on the left to navigate. In the 'Finance' card there is an overall view which displays a dynamically generated list of Total Cost and Total Agreed.
- Click on the Receivables tab and Add Receivable.
- When Receivable is being added, XTRF pulls data directly from Client's Price Profile, and if it matches criteria, the rate value will be filled in automatically. These criteria are:
- Job Type
- Calculation Unit
- Language Combination
- A Job Type can be changed using the drop-down list.You can create separate Receivables for translation, proofreading, editing or have them combined.
Also 'Rate Origin' is a way of checking if the rate value was taken from a Price Profile or was put in manually.
- Overall tab now displays the total agreed. Now go to Payables
- Adding Payables in XTRF requires creating a separate entity for each of the Jobs that are present in Project.
- Financial details of the project are now set. The last part is to check Overall sub-tab once again to make sure that everything is set up correctly.
It is also possible to automate this process in XTRF. For more information go to:
Customer support service by UserEcho