Process is the heart of the Project and is found on the third card from top, ie. it follows Order and Languages cards in a Smart Project. Here is what it looks like:
List of what can be found/set/done in this section:
- Process template can be swapped only before the first job is started (or in case of CAT tool integration: before synchronization is initiated.)
- New process Steps can be added at any time by clicking the Edit Process button and rearranging.
- CAT tool specific: project template can be selected.
- CAT tool specific: external project name is shown.
- Operations available from the Job Actions menu are seen on the screen shot below.
- In simpler one-language projects or when individual process steps contain just one (multilingual) job, Vendors can be assigned directly on job blocks.
- Jobs in specific language combinations can be shown by using the Languages filter:
- When the automation button is green, it indicates that Automatic Jobs Splitting is on.
- The top-right button on the card lets you Maximize the card within a Smart Project page.
The colors seen in the lower part of a job block help you realize what status the jobs are:
- Dark blue - Open
- Light blue - Accepted
- Orange - Started
- Green - Ready
- Gray - Canceled
Small circles in each step contain initials or picture of the assigned vendor.
When there are more than 5 jobs piled upon one another in one step, then a number of jobs within a step is displayed instead.
Customer support service by UserEcho