XTRF Academy was started in 2017 as an innovative program to help everyone self-teach how to use our TMS. That first version is available on the pages of this UserEcho platform for a limited time only.
Your team members can go through the following courses:
- Quoting with Classic Projects
- Project Management with Classic Projects
- Advanced Project Management with Classic Projects
- Integrating Trados
- Integrating memoQ
- Integrating Memsource
- Workflow Definitions
- Quoting with Smart Projects
- Project Management with Smart Projects
- Advanced Project Management with Smart Projects
- Service Quality Assurance
- CRM activities and Emails
- Client Management
- Vendor Management
- Vendor Billing
- System preparation - XTRF basics for Super Users
- Preparing for Data Imports
This tool is first and foremost designed with the deployment process in mind. It is an essential part of every implementation package. You can also use it to:
- onboard new employees,
- treat it as a reference that is always there for when you introduce changes to your process,
- empower the Knowledge Manager giving them a great tool to coordinate learning progress in your organization.
- Access is granted based on the purchased implementation package.
- Anyone can sign up and pay by card for their access.
- Companies may also purchase an organization-wide access as part of their system subscription plan that is invoiced quarterly.
A subdomain can be added to create a dedicated space with your organization's logo and address. It is managed by a coordinator on your end who assigns courses to users according to their needs and oversees their progress.
All users, including the coordinator use their dedicated address to access Academy: your-organization.academy.xtrf.eu. They will not be able to login on the main Academy page.
A regular administrative fee is charged to set up such an access.
- User data import is possible for larger groups.
- There are prerequisites for some courses, which means a more basic course has to be completed first.
Customer support service by UserEcho