Follow the below instructions to connect your QuickBooks Online instance with XTRF:
- Make sure you are running XTRF 8.5.6 or later.
- Go to https://developer.intuit.com/app/developer/myapps
- Create a new app or select your existing one.
- If you are asked about the scope, select both available options and move forward.
- Go to List on App Store.
- Copy Client ID and Client Secret to QBO configuration in XTRF.
- Save the settings.
- Add Redirect URI as https://your.XTRF.address.here/xtrf/seam/resource/qboauth/acceptToken
- Go to XTRF Configuration (you must be in edit mode) and click Connect to QB in QuickBooks Online configuration.
- After authorization process is completed in QuickBooks, close the popup window and click SAVE.
- Click on the Periodic Job button, you will be moved to a periodic job definition page.
- Set up how often should it run or run just once if you are testing as any other periodic job.
Related articles on our Help pages:
Customer support service by UserEcho