The Client can look at the translation (already proofread by one of your resources, or not) before the project is finalized.
To have the Clients get into the same role as Vendors, treat your Client Contact Persons as Vendors in the process.
- Create a new Vendor profile for your Client Contact Person.
- You may assign a special Category for such Vendors, e.g. "in-country reviewers" or "customer proofreaders".
- Also, the Name can mention this in parantheses, e.g. "(proofreading)". Leave the Legal Name intact.
- Make sure a particular Review Type is specified as their competency (see Competencies and Rates tab).
- Optionally, the Vendor may be assigned as a preferred one for the related Client.
- Add new views for Vendors and their Price Profiles to find them easily (mind that it is the Price Profile of a Vendor that is actually selected to Jobs).
- If you are in Project where the Review by the Client comes as a required Step, click the Select Vendor button, pick the newly added view and choose one of your customer proofreaders.
- When their Job is started, they will be notified as any other Vendor to follow a link to Job Manager (no need to sign into the Vendor Portal).
- When they are done with proofreading, they are expected to finish the Job - just as Translators are.
Customer support service by UserEcho