By default, any Job in Smart Projects is automatically started when preceding Job in a Process for a given language combination is Ready. If required, however, the Job auto-starting strategy can be configured otherwise. You can control Job auto-starting within a single project in Process Designer, as well as in a Process Template. In both cases, the auto-starting is configured in respective Step Sidebar menus, in Automatically Start Job when section.
To configure Job auto-starting strategy for a Step:
- Go to Process Designer in a project or edit the desired Process Template.
- In the Process panel, select the desired Step. The Sidebar menu slides in.
- In the Automatically Start Job when section, select one of the following options
- Don't start - with this setting, Jobs in the selected Step will not get auto-started. Manual start is required.
- Any preceding Job is Ready - with this setting, Jobs in the selected Step will get auto-started as soon as any of the preceding Jobs for the same language combination is Ready. This is the default setting.
- All preceding Jobs are Ready - with this setting, Jobs in the selected Step will be started only after all Jobs in the preceding Step are Ready. (Note: this setting also works if some or all of the preceding Jobs have been Canceled.)
Customer support service by UserEcho